This accessibility statement applies to arslanconsulting.co.uk
Although Arslan Consulting is not legally obligated to ensuring that the website is entirely accessible, unlike some public sector organisations, we believe that it is important that our website is.
This website is run by McEachan Digital LTD on behalf of Arslan Consulting.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email — firstname.lastname@example.org
- call — 07402273303
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us for directions.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.